Saturday, October 13, 2012

MICROWAVE GINGER TEA

Serving size - 2


Preparation time - less than a minute


Cooking time - 2 minutes


Standing time - 10-15 minutes



It is very good to drink in the winter. It has medicinal value too. It is good for cold and digestion. Winter starts here. Today, I have prepared tea for me and my husband. I'm little lazy to wash dishes. So I don't want to prepare tea on the stove, I made it on microwave. I want to share this to my friends. One more thing, you can refrigerate decoction for 1 or 2 days. 

Ingredients


Tea powder - 3 tsp
Water - 1 cup
Milk - 3/4 cup
Ginger - 1 inch
Cardamom powder - less than 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 3 or 4 tsp (upto your taste)

Method






  1. Heat water in the microwave for 2 minutes.
  2. Add tea powder, chopped & crushed ginger, cardamom powder in the hot water. Close the cup or bowl with a lid for 10 to 15 minutes.
  3. In the mean time, heat milk. It should be very hot. 
  4. Filter the tea decoction into another bowl or any vessel.
  5. Add tea decoction, milk and sugar together, then mix well. If you want more heat, reheat the tea.
  6. Serve it hot with biscuits. 

Note

You can refrigerate tea decoction but not tea. 

8 comments:

FACEBOOK POPUP CODE
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget